Monday, December 19, 2011

Delayed

Wet weather last week delayed some work on the foundation, so the weeHouse is now on track to arrive on Thursday. Sounds like waterproofing is done, drain tiles are in. Septic is supposed to go in tomorrow.

Photos, courtesy, Jesse "The Builder" Smith. Chris and I haven't been up there since the day before Thanksgiving.

I know this is a wee project, but seeing that worker in the lower right of the shot, everything looks pretty massive to me.




That tree the excavator seems to be hugging is the one that grew right next to the former cabin, and took the brunt of the loft-to-nowhere crash when we knocked the place down this spring. We didn't have to cut it down afterall ... though I'm a bit worried about that root system. Any comforting words from my master gardener friends?





1 comment: