Monday, May 28, 2012

Cabin jitters

Chris and I made an impromptu trek up to Loveless Lake late Saturday afternoon to address my case of Cabin Jitters, a now-familiar condition that sets in whenever I've been away too long. Good thing, too. We arrived to discover a mudbath under the casement window.


Despite his one-arm, hobbled state, Chris takes up the shovel.


Fortunately, I had my wet vac.



Aside from being nervous about the recent rains, I also was curious to see whether Jesse “The Builder” had lived up to his promise to clean up the place -- even though he long ago took his tools and walked away with silly little items remaining on his To Do list.

He did not.

But, alas, I shall throw no Loveless mud his way (though clearly I've got some to spare).

I’ve reclaimed my space.

To seal it, I moved in my very first household item.


Yeah baby, it's Loveless Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment